does anybody know if/how much faster this will charge an iPhone or iPad, since I've lost my iPad adapter which was 10 Watts. Thanks
1 Answer from the Community
This newer Apple charger is 100% compatible with the one you've lost and even boasts a 20% higher power rating. Therefore, theoretically, the new model will charge your iPad 20% faster.
- Answered by M. Afak Y
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use an 85 watt power adapter for my 13 inch macbook and will it charge faster
- Asked by Michelle S from Sudbury
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use an 85 watt power adapter for my 13 inch macbook and will it charge faster)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Does Apple have a 10' charging cord?
- Asked by Sharron R from Independence
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple have a 10' charging cord?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet