Could these speakers be used in a TV to the same effect? Would the USB port in the back of my TV send sound to the speaker?
1 Answer from the Community
The Apple TV will mirror your Mac OS X or iOS device's sound and video through your TV's speakers.
No, the USB port in the back your TV cannot be used to connect speakers. The USB port on your TV is for manufacturers to perform diagnostics or maintenance. They aren't designed to be used by the consumer (you and me).
- Answered by Tobias T from Hendersonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can this be used for television sound?
- Asked by Sonny C from Hawthorn East
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be used for television sound?)
- Asked about: B&O BeoPlay A9 MKII Speaker
No answers yet
Can I use this cable with my mac laptop to connect to television and Bose speakers?
- Asked by Jenae J from Goleta
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this cable with my mac laptop to connect to television and Bose speakers?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable