Installation on glass table
Hi there, Can we install this product on a solid glass table ? Does this product stands by itself to support apple devices ?
Thanks for your time.
- Asked by Varun C from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Installation on glass table)
1 Answer from the Community
I noted in the reviews that many are unaware there is a 'clamp' accessory (available separately) that makes drilling unnecessary.
That said – I would not clamp directly to glass – you'd need to 1) achieve the required thickness for the clamp, 2) protect the glass as well as 3) distribute the weight/stress over a large-enough area.
I think item 3 would make any shims unwieldy/ugly, so for all intents and purposes: I'd strongly advise AGAINST trying this.
I'm answering in the hopes of saving a few shattered glass desks/iMacs/monitors. 'Caveat Clamper.'
- Answered by Vaughn C from San Juan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Dear, I have glass surface table with my iMac. Can you help me to choose mouse pad so Magic mouse can work smoothly as it should. Best regards, Marko
- Asked by Marko D from London
- Flag as inappropriate (Dear, I have glass surface table with my iMac. Can you help me to choose mouse pad so Magic mouse can work smoothly as it should. Best regards, Marko)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
Can I wear them with glasses on?
- Asked by Afzal N from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I wear them with glasses on?)
- Asked about: RHA MA750i Noise-Isolating In-Ear H…
Is there a table giving function key uses?
- Asked by Joseph M from Naples
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a table giving function key uses?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with numeric keypad …