Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can this be used with androids?
- Asked by Taylor S from Rockaway Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with androids?)
Can i connect two phones to one bridge?
I would like to be able to control the same bulbs from both my phone and my roommates phone. Is this possible or would i just have to buy another bridge (hub/starter kit)? From what I understand that would still not allow us to control the same bulbs because you cannot link a bulb to more than one bridge?
- Asked by Andrew S from Wayne
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i connect two phones to one bridge?)
will they work with any iphone?
I tried to open the philips hue app on my iphone 4 but it just kept searching. it works on my iPad.
- Asked by Cheryl H
- Flag as inappropriate (will they work with any iphone?)
No answers yet
Will it work with iPhone 6?
- Asked by Michelle H from Lebanon
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with iPhone 6?)
Does it work with Apple watch?
- Asked by Meghan L from Marcellus
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with Apple watch?)
Can the Philips Hue connected Bulb be used with a dimmer switch?
Does anyone know if you can use these bulbs with dimmer switches?
So Analogue dimmer or a Digital dimmer?
If yes to a digital dimmer switch - then how about with the Lightwave RF / Siemens RF Dimmers? which you can control from your phone as well?
If you could that would be immense as you could control the on/off/dimming via a dimmer switch and or master in the bedroom and change the colour, and time when it comes on using your phone.
That's what I "need" ideally! There's no such thing as need of course!!
Thanks in advance if you can answer this.
- Asked by Oliver C
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Philips Hue connected Bulb be used with a dimmer switch?)
What's the voltage rating on the Australian version? The store page says 110v but then they'd need a transformer to work here. Are they 220-240v?