Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
What is the manufacturer warranty for Hue bulbs in Australia?
- Asked by Gavin T from Kensington
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the manufacturer warranty for Hue bulbs in Australia?)
Can the Philips Hue connected Bulb be used with a dimmer switch?
Does anyone know if you can use these bulbs with dimmer switches?
So Analogue dimmer or a Digital dimmer?
If yes to a digital dimmer switch - then how about with the Lightwave RF / Siemens RF Dimmers? which you can control from your phone as well?
If you could that would be immense as you could control the on/off/dimming via a dimmer switch and or master in the bedroom and change the colour, and time when it comes on using your phone.
That's what I "need" ideally! There's no such thing as need of course!!
Thanks in advance if you can answer this.
- Asked by Oliver C
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Philips Hue connected Bulb be used with a dimmer switch?)
Are the Philips hue bulbs available with a bayonet fitting
- Asked by Kon A from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the Philips hue bulbs available with a bayonet fitting)
Hi can I operate this from a broad
I'm thinking in to get the Philips hue startar pack but I need to know if I can operate this from another country
- Asked by Maria Cristina N
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi can I operate this from a broad)
Can i connect two phones to one bridge?
I would like to be able to control the same bulbs from both my phone and my roommates phone. Is this possible or would i just have to buy another bridge (hub/starter kit)? From what I understand that would still not allow us to control the same bulbs because you cannot link a bulb to more than one bridge?
- Asked by Andrew S from Wayne
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i connect two phones to one bridge?)