Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
What's the voltage rating on the Australian version? The store page says 110v but then they'd need a transformer to work here. Are they 220-240v?
Will it work with iPhone 6?
- Asked by Michelle H from Lebanon
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with iPhone 6?)
Does it work with Apple watch?
- Asked by Meghan L from Marcellus
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with Apple watch?)
I think these have been out for a year or more now. Has anyone got any insight in to how long the bulbs last. I like the idea, the reviews are fantastic and I think I would love to disco up my flat. But at £50 per bulb it's quite an expensive option, and I'd like to know I wasn't replacing the bulbs every year. Every 10 years might be OK :)
- Asked by Adrian B
- Flag as inappropriate (Bulb life?)
Can the Philips Hue connected Bulb be used with a dimmer switch?
Does anyone know if you can use these bulbs with dimmer switches?
So Analogue dimmer or a Digital dimmer?
If yes to a digital dimmer switch - then how about with the Lightwave RF / Siemens RF Dimmers? which you can control from your phone as well?
If you could that would be immense as you could control the on/off/dimming via a dimmer switch and or master in the bedroom and change the colour, and time when it comes on using your phone.
That's what I "need" ideally! There's no such thing as need of course!!
Thanks in advance if you can answer this.
- Asked by Oliver C
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Philips Hue connected Bulb be used with a dimmer switch?)
How can I control Philips Hue lights with Siri?
I want to control my Hue lights with my iPhone6 voice control (Siri). I've asked her and she tells me she can't until I "set something up".
What do I need to set up?
My lights are functioning and the Hue app is fine but I really want to get Siri to do it.
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Darcy J from Bulgarra
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I control Philips Hue lights with Siri?)