Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??
I don't have a mac, but do have an iPad and would like to purchase the Apple Wireless Keyboard to use with it. From the system requirements info it appears that you need a mac to configure the wireless keyboard before use. Is there anyway to get around this with a PC? I've read on several different sites on how to pair the wireless keyboard with a PC, but I wanted to double check that I will be able to use the keyboard with the iPad if I do this.
- Asked by Jenny C from Silverdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??)
Can I use wireless keyboard on iPad air?
- Asked by Peg K from Payathai
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use wireless keyboard on iPad air?)
No answers yet
Can I swich between International and Chinese keyboard with the Apple keyboard
I am using the Apple wireless keyboard with my iPad Air which is preset to use either the International keyboard or the Chinese Pinyin keyboard. Can I toggle between the two on my wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Irving K
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I swich between International and Chinese keyboard with the Apple keyboard)
Will the Apple wireless keyboard work with the new iPad 3?
- Asked by Julie D from Hampton
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Apple wireless keyboard work with the new iPad 3?)
Can the keyboard be used to a iPad Air 2?
I've bought a new iPad Air 2, and i was surfering around and looking after accessories for my iPad. Then i found this wireless keyboard that i want so bad, but then i wondered: "Does this keyboard even work on a iPad Air 2?"
And that is my question to you now!
- Asked by Hamza N
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the keyboard be used to a iPad Air 2?)
I have an Apple Wireless Keyboard (MC184LL/B). I am looking for a case that will carry both my iPad 2 & this wireless keyboard.
This wireless keyboard (MC184LL/B) is slightly longer than the iPad 2.
I am looking for a case that will fit this wireless keyboard and iPad so they can be carried, together.
Also, is there a "functions" list for this particular keyboard when set up with iPad 2?
- Asked by Carlos F from Louisville
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an Apple Wireless Keyboard (MC184LL/B). I am looking for a case that will carry both my iPad 2 & this wireless keyboard.)
I want to get a wireless keyboard for my new Apple Air 2 iPad.
When placing order with Apple online I am given three English keyboard options e.g. Uk Engish, International English and Us English. I live in Ireland so which do I decide on. I would assume that the International English is going to have a Euro Symbol € but it does not.
- Asked by Maria F
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to get a wireless keyboard for my new Apple Air 2 iPad.)
Pairing with AppleTV
Sometimes we have data-input needs with the AppleTV, like searches in Netflix and setting up Wi-Fi. The inboard single clicker method is tedious and slow. Will this keyboard pair with AppleTV? Guaranteed? If not, which one will?
Ideal for me is a keyboard which would work for the iPhone 5s, iPad Mini, and the TV.
- Asked by Tim B from Felton
- Flag as inappropriate (Pairing with AppleTV)
Wireless Keyboard work with iPad Air 7.0.4?
- Asked by Christopher S from Weldon Spring
- Flag as inappropriate (Wireless Keyboard work with iPad Air 7.0.4?)
No answers yet
Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?
Does the wireless keyboard only work for Mac? Or is it compatible with iPads as well?..
- Asked by Brandon M from Corrales
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?)
how to print on ipad wireless keyboard
how do i use the apple wireless keyboard to print a selection
- Asked by Jolene S from Memphis
- Flag as inappropriate (how to print on ipad wireless keyboard)
will the wireless keyboard work with the wired keyboard simultaneously
I have both and can get my bluetooth to pair, then it abruptly drops the connection maybe a minute later. I am trying to use the extra keyboard with a lightroom skin as a helper in lightroom..
- Asked by Denise T from Lakeside
- Flag as inappropriate (will the wireless keyboard work with the wired keyboard simultaneously)
Does the Apple Wireless Keyboard work to control Apple TV if I have a Bluetooth receiver plugged into the Apple TV's USB port?
Ideally, I'd be able to pair the Apple Wireless Keyboard with the D-Link USB Bluetooth receiver (model DBT-120) I have that I would plug into the USB port on the back of the Apple TV.
- Asked by Jonathan K from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple Wireless Keyboard work to control Apple TV if I have a Bluetooth receiver plugged into the Apple TV's USB port?)