Similar questions from the community
will this work to connect ipod 5th gen to ipod 4th gen dock?
- Asked by Deborah M from Bunyip
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work to connect ipod 5th gen to ipod 4th gen dock?)
is it strong enough to hold an ipod
If I use this connector to connect an ipod 5th gen to my exusting dock that I use for my ipod 4th gen will it be able to support the weight of the ipod properly? :-)
- Asked by Richard C from Hobart
- Flag as inappropriate (is it strong enough to hold an ipod)
No answers yet
Will this work to connect my iPhone 5 to my iHome clock/radio/dock for my iPod Nano 4th generation? And can I play music from the iPhone 5 on it?
iPhone 5 to iHome clock/radio/dock for 4th gen Nano
- Asked by Marsi S from Post Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work to connect my iPhone 5 to my iHome clock/radio/dock for my iPod Nano 4th generation? And can I play music from the iPhone 5 on it?)
Does the Lighting to 30-pin adapter work with a Sanyo clock radio with docking station? (At least 2yrs old)
I'm curious as it already works with my ipod 4th gen and adapter.
- Asked by Stacey M from Adelaide
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Lighting to 30-pin adapter work with a Sanyo clock radio with docking station? (At least 2yrs old))
is there an adapter you can use to plug a 4th gen ipod nano into a new docking station featuring only a lightning docking port?
does it work with philips dcm278 docking station?
I would like to connect my ipod nano 7th gen. with the docking station philips dcm278 and i don't know if this adapter will work?
- Asked by Agnieszka S from Subiaco
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with philips dcm278 docking station?)
how do i connect my seventh gen ipod to my car which has the cable for the sixth generation ipod
My sixth gen ipod was finally working in my 2010 MB 550 coupe.It required a new cable because of the different charging system of the ipod(it wouldn't charge-lasted about 15 minutes)..Now I replaced my broken ipod with the new generation seven which has a totally different power plug...Will that 30 pin to Lightning connector solve my problem?
- Asked by Ian M from Cornwall
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i connect my seventh gen ipod to my car which has the cable for the sixth generation ipod)
Will this adapter work with my 2011 RCA Sound System?
I have a RCA Sound System that I got for my 4th generation iPod touch, will this adapter work with connecting to the dock so I can play music, with new iPod touch?
- Asked by Jenitune I from Cannon Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my 2011 RCA Sound System?)
Will this work with a Bose Sound Dock so I can play my music from my Apple Ipod 5?
Sound Dock 2 and Sound Dock Portable
Apple Ipod Touch 5 Gen
- Asked by Norah F from Lamont
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a Bose Sound Dock so I can play my music from my Apple Ipod 5?)
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
sony ipod dock
I have a Sony Clock, Radio,, IPOD Dock Model ICF-CS10iP, with a 30 Pin Dock, that works with my IPOD Nano 5th Generation.
Will the Lightning to 30 Pin Adapter work with this Dock and my new IPOD Nano 7th Generation.
By work I mean transmit audio, allow control of IPOD with dock controls, and charge IPOD.
- Asked by Barrie C from Willowdale
- Flag as inappropriate (sony ipod dock)
No answers yet
Does this work in IPod docking stations
Do you have an adaptor for a standard Docking station to suit new IPod touch (with Lightning Connection).
- Asked by Carolyn C from Montrose
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in IPod docking stations)
Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin
I have a Nano 7th gen and my Pure docking unit has the 30 pin
Has anyone bought the adapter offered by apple for an extortionate £25? Did it work? if it works I'll have to buy one
I thought I would just buy a 30-pin to lightning adapter and it would work. I didn't fancy paying £25 from apple so bought a cheapo one from ebay that looked exactly the same. It didn't work so I bought another cheapo adapter but a cabled version this time also from ebay (30-pin to lightning and a 3.5mm jack), this didn't work either
I love the Nano for the car, perfect size. So I thought I'd buy an Ipod Touch for use on the docking unit but that has the same lightning connector so am not going to bother
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Paul G
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin)