Similar questions from the community
Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?
Just wondering if you know whether this works? I would like to buy a Lightning Digital AV adapter to use with HDMI projectors and devices but since sometimes all a client has is a VGA connector I would like to use a standard HDMI to VGA converter. That would be a lot cheaper than also buying a Lightning to VGA adapter since both are $49.
- Asked by Robert P from Fishers
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?)
Does lovefilm work with this adaptor?
- Asked by Craig S
- Flag as inappropriate (Does lovefilm work with this adaptor?)
No answers yet
Hulu and the iphone 5
I have a iphone 4 and watched Hulu thur my lcd tv and I have just got a iphone 5 and will have to replace my cables, the salepersom at radio shack told me I needed a Lighting to 30 pin adapter and to use my old 30 pin HDMI cables for my iphone 4. I just pluged it in today and all I get is sound no video on the my tv only but I do get video on the iphone 5 screen , I was told I really needed a Lightning Digital AV Adapter but was thinking is hulu still doing iphone to tv video output on the iphone 5?
- Asked by Jimmy V from Earlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Hulu and the iphone 5)
No answers yet
Lightning Digital AV adaptor - hdmi to usb converter for digital audio to DAC does it work?
Can the lightning digital AV adaptor be used to extract digital sound from the Ipod 5? I would like to play back through my DAC and Integrated amplifier. Input to the DAC is USB B. So can I use a HDMI to USB converter to play digital music out from the Ipod 5? Using the lighning to 30pin adaptor does not work.
- Asked by Jeff S from Clarington
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightning Digital AV adaptor - hdmi to usb converter for digital audio to DAC does it work?)
I'm a big fan of gta and I have them all in my iPhone 6 plus does anyone know if the av adaptor will work with playing them on my TV
Does it work with an iPhone with IOS 8
I've seen lots of reviews that say it doesn't work well with IOS 8 but I just wanted to see if it has started to work better with the minor updates to IOS 8 like IOS 8.1.3. If there's anyone who still uses one with an iPhone and has IOS 8 could u plz just tell me how it is, Thx. (Also specifically iPhone 5c)
- Asked by Connor W
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with an iPhone with IOS 8)
Will this work with the app TV Catchup?
I have an app called TV Catchup on my iPhone 5, would I be able to watch this using the lead on my TV in my bedroom?
- Asked by Dean W
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the app TV Catchup?)
No answers yet
Digital a/v cable compatible with car stereo video?
I have an iphone 5 and the current cable adapters does not support video when plugged into my double din car stereo for navigation; does this A/V adapter work?
- Asked by Alfredo A from Concord
- Flag as inappropriate (Digital a/v cable compatible with car stereo video?)
Can u watch sky mobile app ( not sky go app ) with the iphone 5s lighting adapter on a hdtv?
People have said you cannot use this adapter for sky go, i just got the sky sports channels through vodafone and was wonderin if the Sky mobile app worked with this adapter? Has anyone tried it? Thanks in advance
can i use this to mirror my iphone 5 with my sony bravia fulll hd lcd tv with the use of lightning digital av adapter?
- Asked by Dennis G from Singapore
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this to mirror my iphone 5 with my sony bravia fulll hd lcd tv with the use of lightning digital av adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m
When used with an iPhone 5, does it stretch the output?
iPhone 5 is at 1136x640, so when connected to an HDTV, does the TV get sent a 640p signal, or a 720p signal where everything is slightly blurry from upscaling? If it sends a 640p signal, then you could decide for yourself with the TV's options whether to upscale or leave the image with a border around it.
- Asked by Darren K from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate (When used with an iPhone 5, does it stretch the output?)