Questions & Answers for Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
574 Questions from the Community
no need , just connect the old one to your pc/mac and use itunes to back up the ipad. Then start up the new ipad,and during configuration it will ask if you want to set up as a new ipad or restore from backup.Choose restore from backup and plug new ipad into pc.Takes only a short while,and all your photos,apps ,wallpaper,emails etc will be in the new one.Took me less than 10 mins to do my wifes ipad 2 to Air2. Hope this helps
- Answered by Christopher B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (how do I transfer content of my old ipad to my new one, can I use a 30 pin to lightning connector?)
Will this work with the cord that Hyundai supplies for iPhones in a 2011 Hyundai Tucson? I have an iPhone 6, will it play music from the phone.
- Asked by Daniel L from Hartselle
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the cord that Hyundai supplies for iPhones in a 2011 Hyundai Tucson? I have an iPhone 6, will it play music from the phone.)
No answers yet
is lightning adapter compatible with iD8?
- Asked by Pamela T from Naperville
- Flag as inappropriate (is lightning adapter compatible with iD8?)
Will this work with Fast track duo to connect with iPad/iPhone
I bought an authorised connector but it's not even detecting ....do I have to do any firmware updates
- Asked by Gibu G
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Fast track duo to connect with iPad/iPhone)
is lightening connector compatible with ipod 3g accessories
- Asked by David H from Petoskey
- Flag as inappropriate (is lightening connector compatible with ipod 3g accessories)
will adapter work with luv model imm286?
- Asked by John W from Overland Park
- Flag as inappropriate (will adapter work with luv model imm286?)
Is there an adapter that's the opposite of this?
Recently bought a Zeppelin Air and it's got the lightning dock. I have an iPhone 4S so would like to be able to connect this to it using an adapter. The speakers are bluetooth but its annoying not being able to use the dock!
- Asked by Alex R from Ashdon
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adapter that's the opposite of this?)
I have speakers all with 30 pins docks on them but now I have a iPhone 6 and a iPod touch 6 gen. Can I use this connector to convert the speakers?
No answers yet
Is the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter compatible with iPhone 6?
This adapter does not work well with my Philips docking station; when I plug in my iPhone 6, it does not charge at all.
- Asked by Karen T from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter compatible with iPhone 6?)
Yes, it works fine with the standard 30 pin USB lead and with my Logitech Docking Station.
- Answered by Steve D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter compatible with iPhone 6?)
How do i play All 4 from an ipad 2 to tv? My ipad uses a 30 pin connector and it seems that All 4 only works with a lightning connector. I
I have no problem playing BBC iplayer through my tv using the 30 pin cable but can't play All 4
No answers yet
Will the Apple Lightning to 30 pin adapter connect my iPhone6 to my IHome? I sed the IHome with my 4s. II am also using a Speck case for the Apple I6.Answer
If your iHome has a 30-pin plug, then this adapter should do the trick. Just make sure that there is enough physical space for your iphone 6 to fit when it is plugged in via the adapter. It will also sit higher than your old iphone by the height of the adapter. But if it will fit, then I am pretty certain this adapter will support all the functionality required for your iHome. I am not sure about it being able to plug in properly with your case on your iPhone 6.
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with the 2007 VW EOS
My car has a I POD MP3 docking station in the cars arm rest I want to use my I phone 6 in its place. I am having ahard time with the conmnection but it does fit
- Asked by Ellen D from Boca Raton
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with the 2007 VW EOS)