AppleCare+ for iPhone is an insurance product that provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support1 and hardware coverage,2 including up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to an excess fee of £25 for screen damage, or £79 for any other damage.3 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone. Coverage begins on the original purchase date of your iPhone.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods that do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
Because Apple designs iPhone, iOS and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access via chat or phone
- Express Replacement Service3
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling within Europe
With AppleCare+, you get repair or replacement coverage for your iPhone, which includes up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to an excess fee of £25 for screen damage, or £79 for any other damage, and coverage against batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Included earphones and accessories
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS, iCloud and Apple-branded iPhone apps:4
- iOS and iCloud
- Wireless networks
- Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail, Safari and Calendar
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new iPhone. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling 0800 107 6285 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.