The AppleCare Protection Plan for iPod or Apple TV provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware service options from Apple.1
When you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan, you get direct access to Apple expert telephone technical support2 for questions on a wide range of topics, including iTunes syncing and more. You can even get local repair service when you visit other countries around the world.
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to a consumer’s right to a free of charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods which do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
Because Apple designs iPod, Apple TV and iTunes, you get a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts whether you use a Mac or a PC, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling round the world
- Use with a Mac or PC
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides local Apple hardware service options around the world, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians around the world.
- Your iPod
- Included earphones and USB cable
What’s covered — iPod
- Your Apple TV
- AirPort Express Base Station, AirPort Extreme Base Station and Time Capsule4
- Included Apple Remote and power lead
What’s covered — Apple TV
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics.
- Using iOS and iCloud for iPod touch
- Syncing with iTunes
- Downloading video and podcasts from the iTunes Store
- HD video recording and FaceTime for iPod touch
- Connecting iPod touch to Wi-Fi networks
- Using Apple-branded iPod touch apps
- Connecting to AirPort networks
- Renting films from the iTunes Store
- Streaming content from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch