AppleCare+ for iPod touch / iPod classic is an insurance product that provides expert telephone technical support1 and up to two years2 of additional hardware coverage, including up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a £25 excess fee.3
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods that do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
Because Apple designs the iPod and iTunes, the iPod is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling around the world4
- Use with a Mac or PC
With AppleCare+, you get repair or replacement coverage for your iPod that includes up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a £25 excess fee, and coverage against battery depletion of 50 per cent or more from original specification. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPod
- Included USB cable and earphones
With AppleCare+ for iPod, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPod, iOS, iCloud and Apple-branded iPod apps:5
- Using iOS and iCloud with iPod touch
- Synching with iTunes
- Connecting iPod touch to wireless networks
- Apple-branded iPod touch apps such as FaceTime, Camera and Mail
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new iPod. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPod purchase:
- At an Apple Retail Store (inspection of iPod and proof of purchase are required)
- OR call 0844 209 0611 or 0800 107 6285 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.