Moshi's iVisor Air matte screen protector keeps your MacBook Air display pristine while also reducing glare. Thanks to new multilayer coating technologies and special LCD-grade plastic, the iVisor Air also ensures absolute clarity. Unlike other screen protectors that require tedious installation and often result in unwanted air bubbles, iVIsor's proprietary design and patented technology guarantee that you can install it in seconds without any air bubbles. In addition, iVisor Air incorporates a special adhesive that allows repeated cleaning and re-application.
- Patented technology completely eliminates bubbles during installation
- New multi-layered structure for greater clarity and sharpness
- Special adhesive allows multiple washings and re-applications
- Surface treatment provides even greater resistance to scratches and fingerprints
- High transparency ensures minimal impact on brightness
Did you notice?Patented technology makes for easy installation without any bubbles.
Apple Recommends ForPreserve the finish and clarity of your MacBook Air display.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi iVisor Air Screen Protector
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Mfr. Part Number: 99MO040903
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052312371
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.moshimonde.com/warranty.aspx)
Ratings & Reviews
What a relief
I also prayed when I put this on the credit card. The other screen protectors in this vintage -- including a Moshi one -- that I I also prayed when I put this on the credit card. The other screen protectors in this vintage -- including a Moshi one -- that I have tried were terrible. They were so grainy that it was difficult to see through them; the computer screen appeared distorted at best. I figured this one would be the same.
I am grateful to report that I was wrong. This screen protector is a welcome relief. The screen on my air is as clear and crisp as if it were not there. I can now see it as it was meant to be, not through a haze, like with the other anti-glares, and know that the screen is safe from scratches or whatever else I could do to it at the same time. What a relief …
- Written by walter C from montpelier
1 of 1 people found this useful
When I bought the iVisor there were no reviews on it so I crossed my fingers and ordered it anyway. I have to say that this produc When I bought the iVisor there were no reviews on it so I crossed my fingers and ordered it anyway. I have to say that this product delivers! It was so easy to install, took about a minute and was 100% bubble free! I have not noticed any difference in screen clarity or brightness. It reduces glare and you can't even tell that it is installed. I would highly recommend this item for anyone who owns the MBA. …
- Written by Ronald B from Cave City
74 of 75 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this accessory go on to a mac book pro as well?
- Asked by Clark M from Olney
- May 13, 2012
Not likely. I think the Pro glass reaches to the edges of the frame so putting this protector on wou Not likely. I think the Pro glass reaches to the edges of the frame so putting this protector on would look weird not covering the whole glass. I'm sure they have protectors specific to your product. …
- Answered by Keith W from Kuna
- Jul 19, 2012
does this leve bubbles
- Asked by Kyshna R from Bowie
- Feb 9, 2013
It says it is proven not to leave bubbles, and the only reviewer said it was bubble-free. So no, it It says it is proven not to leave bubbles, and the only reviewer said it was bubble-free. So no, it doesn't "leve" bubbles. …
- Answered by Geoffrey B from Englewood
- Mar 25, 2013
Does this Visor significantly reduce glare?
- Asked by Christopher B from Denver
- Oct 14, 2014
does this fit when using a speck smartshell case?
- Asked by Becky C
- May 22, 2013
Well, it should but i think you should put the screen protector on the screen then put the shell cas Well, it should but i think you should put the screen protector on the screen then put the shell case on, so if you have already put the shell case on you may have to try to remove it to put the screen protector on. …
- Answered by Isabel X from Waitoa
- Oct 12, 2014
what is the difference between the air matte and pro matte screen protectors
- Asked by Tamyra M from Olmsted Twp
- Nov 23, 2013