Bretford's PowerSync Cart provides full 2.1A DC charging power to any iPad or iPad mini with Lightning connector. And when it's connected to your Mac, the cart automatically switches over to a USB 2.0 mode for simultaneous syncing.
Sync 30 iPad devices via one USB connection
You can sync up to 30 iPad devices with iTunes, moving all your selected apps, books, videos, music, and Podcasts to each iPad, according to your specifications.
LEDs for monitoring charge status
While the iPad devices are being charged, the Charge Status LEDs on on top of the cart indicate the charge status of each group of 10 iPad devices. When all the iPads in a given group are charged, the corresponding LED will change from amber to green.
Laser-cut numbering system
The laser-cut numbering system helps you keep your iPad devices organized in the cart. Each slot includes a USB to Apple Lightning Connector cable for charging and syncing.
Works with Mac OS X and iTunes
To enable syncing, simply configure each iPad in your collection to sync with iTunes, place it in the cart, and connect the included Lightning connector cable. When all your iPad devices are configured, you can connect the cart to your Mac, and sync all 30 devices with iTunes.
Designed for use worldwide
The cart is designed and certified for use in the U.S., Canada, and Australia. It will be available in additional locations later in 2011.
- Power to charge 30 iPad or iPad mini devices with Lightning connector
- Sync all devices via one USB connection
- LEDs to monitor charge status
- Numbering system for easy iPad tracking
- All-steel construction
- Non-toxic aluminum and graphite powder-coat finish
- Compatible with Mac OS X and iTunes
- Designed for use worldwide
Did you notice?You can charge up to 30 iPad devices with Lightning connector and sync them to iTunes.
Apple Recommends ForSave significant amounts of time and money when using and managing multiple iPad devices.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford PowerSync Cart for iPad with Lightning Connector
- Height: 37.0 in./94.0 cm
- Width: 33.0 in./83.8 cm
- Weight: 168.0 lb./76.2 kg (Unloaded)
- Length: 24.0 in./60.9 cm
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- USB 2.0
- iTunes 9.1 or later (iTunes activation requires an iTunes Store account and Internet access.)
- Mfr. Part Number: HB716LL/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 096633366088
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 12 years for cart; two years for electrical components (For details, please visit http://apple.bretford.com/files/downloads/Bretford-Warranty.pdf)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Will not work with majority of iPad cases
We purchased Bretford carts with 30-pin connectors in the past and they work great. We purchased 4 PowerSync carts for $3000 each, We purchased Bretford carts with 30-pin connectors in the past and they work great. We purchased 4 PowerSync carts for $3000 each, and the lightning connector is at a 90 degree angle, so it will not fit most iPad protective cases. Bretford says they have no other type of cable, and otterbox is only now starting to create protective cases that will work with this cart. For these carts to now work, I have to purchase $1500 worth of cables and install them (to be fair, Bretford did say they would help install them, which is of limited value to us). This is a prime example of vendors such as Apple, Bretford and Otterbox not communicating with each other at all regarding product development, and the customer has to pay the price for the lack of professionalism and due diligence on the vendors part. …
- Written by Stephen B from CHARLESTON
3 of 3 people found this useful
Very disappointed in the PowerSync Cart
We purchased the Bretford PowerSync Cart 2 years ago with the assumption that it would make managing a set of 15 iPads very easy. We purchased the Bretford PowerSync Cart 2 years ago with the assumption that it would make managing a set of 15 iPads very easy. My biggest complaint is that the cables that connect the cart to the individual iPads for syncing are way too short. The slightest movement and the cables come loose and interrupt the syncing process. And maybe it's just me and a poor understanding of how the syncing process works, but it just seems very cumbersome to me. If I could go back 2 years, I would not purchase such a cart. …
- Written by Roberta R from Akron
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Where can I purchase lightning connector cables for the Bretford Powersync Cart?
- Asked by Steve N from Montreal
- Jun 9, 2015
Is there assembly required for this cart?
- Asked by Jasylyn S from Rio Rancho
- Sep 8, 2014
No, the cart ships fully assembled with Lightning cables pre-installed so there's no setup at all. J No, the cart ships fully assembled with Lightning cables pre-installed so there's no setup at all. Just plug in the cart, connect your iPads and that's it. …
- Answered by Huey N from Franklin Park
- Sep 9, 2014
What are the dimensions for the Bretford PowerSync Cart for iPad with Lightning Connector? Can I introduced an ipad with a Survivor case in the slot?
- Asked by Isaura D from Miami
- Apr 7, 2014
Will this charger work with iPads with the lightning plug AND 30-pin iPads? Would I just need to use different cables for the 30-pin devices?
- Asked by Ryan V from Pendleton
- Feb 12, 2014
You are correct. The cables are interchangeable so there will be no problem if you need to include You are correct. The cables are interchangeable so there will be no problem if you need to include both 30-pin and Lightning devices. …
- Answered by Scott G from Arlington Heights
- Feb 14, 2014
if an iPad is in a normal iPad case will it fit in this Bretford Cart? The shelves looks pretty tight. For example, the Snugg iPad case.
- Asked by Demetri O from Waltham
- Jun 24, 2013
The bays in this cart is designed to accommodate most third party cases. I couldn't tell you specif The bays in this cart is designed to accommodate most third party cases. I couldn't tell you specifically about the Snugg because I can't find dimension details, but the cart manufacturer has a printable case fit guide on their website. You will see it on the right side of the page, just below the pictures.
I can't post a direct link here, but a google search for "Bretford powersync" will get you to where you need to be.
You can print that and use it to compare to any case you have on hand. …
- Answered by Scott G from Arlington Heights
- Aug 22, 2013