Tech21's Impact Snap Case will protect your MacBook from everyday bumps and scratches. Featuring Tech21's signature Impactology design, the case provides advanced impact protection.
Absorb and reflect impact
The Impact Snap case features FlexShock, a specifically engineered hybrid energy-absorbing material which absorbs, dissipates, and reflects force upon impact. The transparent design provides premium protection without concealing the original beauty of your MacBook.
- FlexShock material absorbs, dissipates and repels impact
- Slim-fitting, user-friendly design which molds seamlessly around your device
- Lightweight but with heavy-duty protection
- Protects the back and sides of your device
Did you notice?The case is designed with FlexShock impact material, which absorbs, dissipates, and repels impact in the case of accidental drops.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook in a lightweight, slim-fitting design
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Height: 1.18 in./3 cm
- Width: 9.13 in./23.2 cm
- Weight: 13.76 oz./390 g
- Length: 12.99 in./33 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3266
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517321143
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase
Ratings & Reviews
I got this case a a christmas present, and it fit on my new Macbook Pro perfectly. The purple is bright and beautiful, and it easi I got this case a a christmas present, and it fit on my new Macbook Pro perfectly. The purple is bright and beautiful, and it easily distinguishes my computer from my sisters. The cover doesn't get in the way while I'm typing or anything, I can barely tell it's there. And it protects my computer really well-- I've dropped at least twice already, and it hasn't even been scratched.
I recommend this case 100%. …
- Written by Emma F from Saint Paul
3 of 3 people found this useful
I just purchased a new 13" MacBook Pro and this case as it's cover. The case was poorly packaged inside as the band holding the ca I just purchased a new 13" MacBook Pro and this case as it's cover. The case was poorly packaged inside as the band holding the case together was undone; it seemed like it was just tossed inside of the box. When I sat the computer inside the case there is easily .5 cm of space between the case and the MacBook. While the material and overall structure of the case seems durable, this case is larger than 13" and is not compatible with the 13" MacBook Pro.I will be returning. …
- Written by Amber S from Crystal Lake
54 of 61 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Has anyone experienced this case leaving marks on the laptop?
- Asked by Chris S
- Feb 5, 2015
Yes, and I'm furious about it. I haven't figured out what to do about it, but I'll never buy another Yes, and I'm furious about it. I haven't figured out what to do about it, but I'll never buy another one of these cases again. …
- Answered by Erin G from San Angelo
- Mar 12, 2015
HAS ANYONE EVER DROPPED THEIR LAPTOP IN THE CASE? WHAT HAPPENS IF SO? IS IT AS PROTECTIVE AS THE PHONE CASE?
- Asked by Hamza A from Upland
- Jul 10, 2015
i actually dropped my laptop the day i put it on from maybe a meter high straight on to tiles YES!
i actually dropped my laptop the day i put it on from maybe a meter high straight on to tiles
i was in tears i thought i had broken it for sure
but no not a mark on the case and my laptop was fine also completely unscathed
highly highly recommend …
- Answered by Caitlin H from Wadalba
- Jul 21, 2015
Is one of the color options grey or clear?
- Asked by Samuel A
- Jun 7, 2015
There is indeed a clear "color" but there isn't any grey option.
- Answered by Jon Jon M from Bedford Hills
- Jul 1, 2015
Why is it that the material of the purple case is two different colors? Is the darker part of the purple a rubber part?
- Asked by Olivia J from Davison
- May 22, 2015
i can't really decide between the black or the clear one as i can't see them in the store, so any recommendations from personal experience?
- Asked by Omar A from Beaverton
- Feb 3, 2015
I have the clear case, and it looks really good. A really nice fit and feels solid.
- Answered by Neil I
- May 24, 2015
Is the purple case as bright as the color in the picture or is a tad bit duller? What about the grey one? Which one is better?
- Asked by Roena Joyce G from Oton
- Nov 4, 2014
I have the purple case & it is a slightly darker dull colour, compared to the image, however its sti I have the purple case & it is a slightly darker dull colour, compared to the image, however its still nice. (i like it) …
- Answered by Emma J from Sydney
- Nov 14, 2014