iDevices Kitchen Thermometer
iDevices Kitchen Thermometer
The Kitchen Thermometer lets you know exactly when your food is ready right from the app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch through Bluetooth Smart connectivity. Simply tell the iDevices Connected app what you're cooking, leave the probe in the meat while it cooks, and go relax. The Kitchen Thermometer will alert you through the app once your food is cooked to perfection. With it's dual probe capability, you can monitor two temperatures simultaneously.
Unlock the power of your Kitchen Thermometer using the free iDevices Connected app. Set custom or preset temperature alarms, share your creations on Facebook and Twitter, see exclusive recipes and much more.
Pro-quality cooking thermometer
150-foot Bluetooth smart range
Dual temperature monitoring
Preset and custom temperature alarms
Modern, sophisticated styling
Did you notice?
Dual probes let you monitor two different temperatures simultaneously.
Apple Recommends For
See that food is cooked to perfection from the convenient app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What’s in the Box?
Two meat probes
Two probe wraps
Two colored probe indicators
Two AA batteries
Optional magnetic disc
Quick start guide
Power Source: Battery Power
Height: 2 in./5.08 cm
Length: 3.75 in./9.52 cm
Width: 3.25 in./8.25 cm
Weight: 8.5 oz./241 g
Mfr. Part Number: IKT0002
UPC or EAN No.: 852931005018
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: One-year manufacturer's warranty; 30-day probe warranty
Answers from the community
Are the probes suitable for use in making toffee/confectionery (what is maximum submersible length of the probes?)
- Asked by Kim S from St Kilda
- on Jul 22, 2016
can you use on grill
No answers yet
- Asked by Jerry E from Cudahy
- on Mar 24, 2015
Does the entire probe unit go in the oven wirelessly or do you have to trail a wire out of it to the unit?
- Asked by Alastair M from Delph
- on Jan 14, 2016
Compatible with an iPhone 6?
- Asked by Steven P from Dunfermline
- on Nov 25, 2014
It's not currently listed as such but there's really no reason why it shouldn't work perfectly and i It's not currently listed as such but there's really no reason why it shouldn't work perfectly and it's stated as compatible on the manufacturer's website
- Written by paul w from belfast
- on Jan 11, 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Customize your home with the iDevices Connected app and products like the iDevices Switch. Control, schedule and monitor your home from one central dashboard. With the iDevices Connected app, there’s no need for multiple apps or hubs. Stay connected to your home from wherever you are using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
• iDevices Switch (HomeKit Enabled Plug)< br/>• iDevices Outdoor Switch (HomeKit Enabled Plug)
• iDevices Thermostat (HomeKit Enabled Thermostat)
• Original iGrill
• Kitchen Thermometer
• Kitchen Thermometer mini
iDevices Connected HomeKit App Features:
• No login required, even for remote access (Requires Apple TV 3rd Gen.)
• Remote access through your Apple TV 3rd Gen (or later)
• Set dynamic schedules for your HomeKit enabled devices to meet your lifestyle
• Organize each of your iDevices products into ‘Rooms’ (i.e. Sarah’s Bedroom) and ‘Zones’ (i.e. Upstairs) for simple navigation
• Switch responds to Siri® allowing you to control your Switch-enabled devices using just your voice
• Create custom ‘Scenes’ to control multiple accessories at once. For example, “Siri, I’m going to bed,” could turn on your bedroom fan and turn off your bedside lamp.
• User driven app interface allows you to customize your experience
with photos of your home, rooms and products
iGrill / Kitchen Thermometer App Features:
• Choose from dozens of presets like chicken, pork and steak medium rare
• Create a custom temperature setting
• See a real-time progression of your cook with the app’s graph
• Set timers to keep track of your cooking tasks
• Share your cooking masterpiece socially through Facebook and Twitter
• View what others are cooking with the user globe
• Be inspired by sample recipes from our leading partners
The iDevices Connected app now includes HomeKit support and a lot of great, new features. Our iDevices Customer Experience Team is here to make sure you get the most out of the app and your products! Contact Support@iDevicesinc.com with any questions you might have. …