if I already have an IPod touch 5th gen. should I still get an IPad?
I'll be going to college in a couple of years and I was thinking about getting a tablet instead of a computer. I still need my Ipod to work with my tablet though which is why I thought about the IPad, but is it really worth getting when I already have an iPod touch 5th gen.
4 Answers from the Community
In my opinion, Yes. You should still get an iPad because there is some things that and iPod can't do that the iPad can. But this also depends on who is paying for it and who is going to be responsible for it.
- Answered by David T from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I think that you should get an ipad in this case, just for school reasons. It is important because of the screen size, much larger than the ipod 5th generation.
- Answered by Brett H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If you can afford it, an iPad would be ideal for what you need it for. 32GB would maybe be enough for you and hold lots of course work.
Other than that a Mac book is great. You still have a couple of years to save for one!
- Answered by Sheila B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
If you have the opportunity then take it. It depends on what you need it for...
- Answered by Mohammed S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
The overview states that the adapter "will display in up to 720p on your HDMI-equipment". Then it goes on to say the adapter also displays in 1080p??
- Asked by Kathrynn L from Oakland
- Nov 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (The overview states that the adapter "will display in up to 720p on your HDMI-equipment". Then it goes on to say the adapter also displays in 1080p??)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
can a iPod Touch 4th Generation get ios7
- Asked by Natwar S from Atyrau
- Oct 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can a iPod Touch 4th Generation get ios7)
No answers yet