I wish to buy a 15" macbook pro,for my daughter who wishes to study A level moving image, which spec is sufficient?
My daughter wishes to study a moving image course at college, as such she will be making and editing small(ish) movies probably up to about 20 mins in length. As the college uses final cut pro, she would like a macbook pro with retina display. I dont understand the jargon, and dont want to overspend, however I want to ensure she gets more than enough spec, to last thorough college and into Uni. Do you think the 16gb memory would be the best with the 256gb flash storage, or would the 8gb with 256gb flash storage be enough?. And what is flash storage exactly?, is it worth the jump from 256 to 512 on the flash storage? any help and advice would be much appreciated
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Which Macbook Pro Retina should I buy, 13" or 15"?
- Asked by Kassie G from Pedricktown
- Dec 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Macbook Pro Retina should I buy, 13" or 15"?)
Which Mac should I buy for my Visual Communication course? [Design]
- Asked by Kalan H from Bundaberg
- Oct 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Mac should I buy for my Visual Communication course? [Design])
What specs on a MacBook Pro would best fit my need?
- Asked by Joshua H from St. Arnaud
- Apr 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What specs on a MacBook Pro would best fit my need?)