what app do i ned to open zip files on a mac
someone emailed a large zipped file to me. how do i open it on my macPro?
- Asked by Kathleen C. C from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate (what app do i ned to open zip files on a mac)
2 Answers from the Community
I am not 100% sure if there is an official way to do it through a MacPro, but I had the same question and found an app called "The Unarchiver" its free and straight through the mac app store. All you do is download it and will simply ask which type of extensions you would like for it to open in the future (.zip, .rar, etc..) after that all you do is click on the "large zipped" file and the app will automatically open it and reveal its contents.
Hope this helps!
- Answered by Miguel C from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You don't need any thing to un-zip a file, Just click on the "fold" in the bottom right of the download it will up zip.
I have what they call a VLC app as well that makes it easier to open downloads to files from Microsoft. They kind of recommend this.
This makes it easy.
- Answered by Edward M from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i open excel files on mac
- Asked by Sudeshna M from St-laurent
- May 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i open excel files on mac)
What mac software can open .dwg files?
- Asked by Justine J L
- May 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What mac software can open .dwg files?)
No answers yet