Does this work with the Anti-Glare High-Res screen models too?
I have a new MBP with anti-glare high-res screen and want to have some sort of protection over the screen to avoid scratches etc.
Would this do the job?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, i believe that these type of matte screen are great for preventing scratches and reducing fingerprints. But it's at the expense of the screen quality. Your high-res won't be so high res anymore. White screens sort of have some crystal effect.
Actually I think that these matte screen at more glare in my opinion.
- Answered by William S from White Plains
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use it on my MacbookPro anti glare screen too ?
- Asked by Philippe D from Terrebonne
- Oct 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it on my MacbookPro anti glare screen too ?)
- Asked about: Moshi TeraGlove Ultimate Cleaning K…
Is there an anti glare screen for the iPad air
- Asked by Kathe R from Juniata
- May 27, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an anti glare screen for the iPad air)
- Asked about: iPad
Is there an anti-glare option for Macbook Pro with Retina?
- Asked by Stuart N from Markham
- Oct 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an anti-glare option for Macbook Pro with Retina?)
- Asked about: Mac