Does the color on the blue or pink version fade like with Speck cases? Should I just go for "smoke" to avoid discoloration?
Or does the color remain nicely?
5 Answers from the Community
I don't know what my color is called but it's brown/tan and the color hasn't faded.
- Answered by David L from Walnut Creek
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My friend's case is blue and has stayed true to color for 4 months. I have the smoke - ditto. Hope that helps!
- Answered by Lauri S from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have the blue case and unfortunately it has faded some. Same ith my wife's pink case.
- Answered by Brad I from Greensboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I bough the clear case in Sept 2014. Now, in Feb 2015, I'm going to see about returning for another color, simply because the clear case is no longer clear. It's got a dark tint that cannot be washed off. It looked and worked great when I first bought it, but the color fading is really a bad, and quite dirty, look :(
- Answered by Teal W from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
I have the blue one and it hasn't faded a bit in about a year.
- Answered by David M from Livermore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Is this a pink cover or like a deep rose color?
- Asked by Barbara M from Mccoll
- Feb 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a pink cover or like a deep rose color?)
- Asked about: Speck 11" SmartShell Case for MacBo…
Is this case the same color as "Tiffany Blue"??
- Asked by Troy G from Roseville
- Nov 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case the same color as "Tiffany Blue"??)
- Asked about: Speck 13" SmartShell Case for MacBo…
No answers yet