I have iPads with both a lightning connector and a 30-pin connector in my building. Is it possible to change out the cables within the tray to accommodate both kinds of iPads?
- Asked by Steve T from Fort Saskatchewan
- Flag as inappropriate (Mixing cords?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, it is possible to swap out some or all of the provided Lightning cables for your own 30-pin cables.
- Answered by Scott G from Arlington Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can this be used with turntables? mixing records
- Asked by Adam C from Germantown
- Mar 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be used with turntables? mixing records)
- Asked about: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Recordin…
Can I mix Macs and PCs on the same home network?
- Asked by Vijay Prakash N from Alameda
- Mar 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I mix Macs and PCs on the same home network?)
- Asked about: Mac