Can one Parrot Flower Plant Sensor handle more than one plant at a time?
For example I have a Hibiscus and a Plumeria. It will no longer keep the database for my hibiscus and start monitoring my plumeria?
- Asked by Anna B from Broomfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Can one Parrot Flower Plant Sensor handle more than one plant at a time?)
2 Answers from the Community
I recommend you create a new plant in your garden for your plumeria.
All data regarding your hibiscus before you start monitoring your plumeria remains stored, it's just that you will no longer get reminder in your agenda regarding your hibiscus.
If you've been following the advices of Flower Power regarding your hibiscus for at least one month, you should be used to what needs to be done and can therefore keep on taking care of it this way. You can progress same way for another plan that you would like to add to your garden :o)
Other option, I checked quickly in the PlandDB in the Flower Power app and I found out that these 2 types of plants required a similar amount of water/ sun/ temperature (although you might need to confirm that depending on the exact type of yours) and they could be therefore installed in the same pot and monitored together.
Hope this helps!
- Answered by Mathieu P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It can handle more than one plant. Meaning it will keep the database for its plant, however, the database will have gaps for the time period the sensor is in the pot of the other plant.
- Answered by Ioannis C from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there an app to be able to take a picture of a flower or plant and it tells you what it is
- Asked by Kim M from Show Low
- Feb 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an app to be able to take a picture of a flower or plant and it tells you what it is)
- Asked about: iPad
How do I handle more than 16 zones? Can the app handle more than one unit?
- Asked by John P from Saratoga
- Apr 15, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I handle more than 16 zones? Can the app handle more than one unit?)
- Asked about: Rachio Iro 16-Zone Smart Sprinkler …