Is it only for golfers with a perfect swing? I'm happy with my swing and don't want to change it, is it easy to read data
And understand what data means? What happens if sensor is not aligned properly?
1 Answer from the Community
Zepp Golf is helpful for golfers of all levels. Data is easy to read and in the app you'll find video tips and drills. As long as the sensor is mounted to the glove correctly you should haven't to work about inaccurate data.
- Answered by Elliott M from Campbell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How does practice swings affect data gathering?
- Asked by Carlos I from Carolina
- Dec 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How does practice swings affect data gathering?)
- Asked about: Arccos Golf Tracking System
No answers yet
Will this analyze your racquetball swing?
- Asked by Jerry B from Portland
- Dec 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this analyze your racquetball swing?)
- Asked about: Zepp Tennis Sensor
When analyzing swings, do you have to have Wi-fi?
- Asked by Jan D from Wellman
- Apr 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (When analyzing swings, do you have to have Wi-fi?)
- Asked about: Zepp Baseball Swing Analyzer