the wireless keyboard wont come on with new batteries installed. I have inserted them correctly and the little green light will not come on.
1 Answer from the Community
Make sure you push the button at the end of the and of the battery compartment. It has a plunger of effect which activates the keyboard.
- Answered by John A. M from Gettysburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you replace battery or have to buy new IPad keyboard?
- Asked by H. R. G from Los Angeles
- Oct 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you replace battery or have to buy new IPad keyboard?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover M…
does the iPhone 6 have wireless charging
- Asked by Ken B from Ladera Ranch
- Sep 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does the iPhone 6 have wireless charging)
- Asked about: iPhone