Can you use this as a microphone to walk around with like a rock star? Would my nine year old be able to hear her voice amplified as she sings ?
3 Answers from the Community
Yes and no. This is a condenser microphone, and is very sensitive.
It is great for recording but is not great for handling.
It would be better to get a good dynamic mic, ie Shure SM58 and iRig
- Answered by Vickie C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Dominik W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I believe so if you set it up in garageband correctly as a loop of some kind.
- Answered by Patrick L from Morristown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can it amplify my weak voice?
- Asked by Russ O from St. George
- Sep 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can it amplify my weak voice?)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone
No answers yet
I would like to be able to have seperate access accounts to my home wifi.
- Asked by Rustin K from Eagle River
- Aug 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I would like to be able to have seperate access accounts to my home wifi.)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB