11.6-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display, 1366-by-768 resolution
128GB flash storage1
720p FaceTime HD camera
Intel HD Graphics 5000
Apple Certified Refurbished Products
- Quality products at great prices
- Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale
- Covered by Apple's one-year limited warranty
- Covered by Apple's 14-day returns policy
- AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased
- Supplies are limited
Up to 3x faster Wi-Fi.
MacBook Air now supports ultrafast 802.11ac Wi-Fi. When connected to an 802.11ac base station, wireless performance is up to 3x faster than with the previous generation of MacBook Air.2 And your Wi-Fi range improves as well. With Bluetooth technology, you can connect MacBook Air to Bluetooth-enabled devices like speakers and headphones. Even without all the wires, you’re totally connected.
Thunderbolt and USB 3.
With the lightning-fast Thunderbolt port, you can connect your MacBook Air to the latest devices and displays, like the Apple Thunderbolt Display. But that’s not the whole story. MacBook Air also comes equipped with two USB 3 ports, so you can connect the latest USB 3 devices and access a pipeline that’s up to 10 times faster than USB 2. With just a few connections, MacBook Air transforms from an ultraportable notebook to a complete workstation.
Up to 9 hours of battery life.
Thanks to compact all-flash storage in MacBook Air, there’s plenty of room for a big battery. Working together with the new power-efficient Intel Core architecture, this battery can post some impressive numbers. The 11-inch model gets up to 9 hours of battery life on a single charge. If you’re watching iTunes movies, you get up to 8 hours of playback time on the 11-inch model. Put MacBook Air to sleep for more than 3 hours, and it enters standby mode to conserve battery life for up to 30 days.3 And if you enable Power Nap, you’ll continue to receive new email and calendar invitations while your computer is asleep.
720p FaceTime HD camera. Stay sharp.
Let your friends and family see more of you with the 720p FaceTime HD camera. Every smile looks bright, even halfway around the world. And the widescreen format means everyone can fit into the picture without having to crowd around the display.
Dual mics. They’ll hear you loud and clear.
The dual microphones in MacBook Air are great for when you want to be heard. If you’re making a FaceTime call, for example, the mics reduce background noise from behind the notebook. And when you use Dictation, they create an adaptive audio beam that intelligently adjusts to detect your voice — instead of the noise around you.
Backlit keyboard. What you see is what you type.
As incredibly compact as MacBook Air is, it still manages to fit a full-size keyboard that makes typing as natural as it is comfortable. And the keyboard is backlit, so you can type with ease in even the dimmest light. A built-in ambient light sensor detects changes in lighting conditions and adjusts the display and keyboard brightness automatically. From a seat in a sunny café to a seat on a cross-country red-eye, you’ll always have the perfect lighting for any environment.
Mac OS X
Includes Mail, Contacts, Calendar, the Mac App Store, iTunes, Safari, Time Machine, FaceTime, Photo Booth, Mission Control, Launchpad, AirDrop, Resume, Auto Save, Versions, Quick Look, Spotlight, QuickTime, and more.
Apple's award-winning suite of digital lifestyle applications, including: iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand.
What’s in the Box?
- Refurbished MacBook Air
- 45W MagSafe2 Power Adapter, AC wall plug and power cord
- 1.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.6GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 4GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
- 128GB flash storage1
- Intel HD Graphics 5000
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- Stereo speakers, Dual microphones, headphone port, support for Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking;4 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible; Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Size and Weight
- Height: 0.11-0.68 inch (0.3-1.7 cm)
- Width: 11.8 inches (30 cm)
- Depth: 7.56 inches (19.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.38 pounds (1.08 kg)5
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. When you need assistance that is not provided by your manuals, through onscreen or online help, or by fax, please call: 1-800-APL-CARE. Your telephone support includes 90 days of assistance for Apple-branded products.6 Our trained staff is ready to help you with the installation and basic use of your Apple product.
- 1. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- 2. Based on an IEEE 802.11ac draft specification. Performance based on comparison with Apple’s 802.11n products. Comparison assumes Airport Extreme network with 802.11ac-enabled computer. Speed and range will be less if an 802.11a/b/g product joins the network. Accessing the wireless network requires a Wi-Fi-enabled device. Actual speed will vary based on range, connection rate, site conditions, size of network, and other factors. Range will vary with site conditions.
- 3. Testing conducted by Apple in May 2013 using preproduction 1.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5-based 13-inch MacBook Air units and preproduction 1.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5-based 11-inch MacBook Air units. The wireless web test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing 25 popular websites with display brightness set to 12 clicks from bottom or 75%. The HD movie playback test measures battery life by playing back HD 720p content with display brightness set to 12 clicks from bottom or 75%. The standby test measures battery life by allowing a system, connected to a wireless network, to enter standby mode with Safari and Mail applications launched and all system settings left at default. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
- 4. Based on an IEEE 802.11ac draft specification. Wireless Internet access requires a base station or other wireless access point and Internet access; fees may apply.
- 5. Actual weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
- 6. Following the 90 day support period, you may be asked to provide a credit card or other payment method.