Logitech's Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard features sharp, bright illumination that automatically adjusts to any light. Along with its brushed aluminum finish and minimalist size, it offers Logitech easy switching Bluetooth technology. At the touch of a button, you can quickly change between typing a document on your Mac or writing an email on your iPad or replying to a text on your iPhone. And to recharge, simply plug in the USB cable and recharge even while you work. The unique Logitech key design means you'll enjoy comfortable, whisper-quiet typing hour after hour.
- One touch easy-switch Bluetooth buttons let you toggle back and forth from typing on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone
- Reliable 30 feet (10 meters) wireless connection to your compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bright, sharp backlit characters that are easy read in low light or even in the dark Auto-adjusting illumination dims or brightens to the optimal level based on amount of light in the room
- Built-in proximity detection turns illumination on when your hands approach the keyboard
- Real aluminum finish and low-profile keys; ultra-thin, minimalist size
- Unique Logitech keycap design for comfortable, whisper-quiet typing hour after hour
- Roomy keyboard with full-size keys for easier typing
- USB cable for recharging even when you're typing
- A full charge provides a minimum of 10 days and maximum of one year battery power
- On/Off switch on the right side panel helps you conserve power when the keyboard is not in use
- Battery indicator light turns red when you need to power up and green when the keyboard is charging
Did you notice?A full charge provides a minimum of 10 days and maximum of one year battery power, depending on the intensity of illumination and time spent typing.
Apple Recommends ForUse one super-comfortable keyboard to toggle back and forth between your Bluetooth-enabled devices—Mac, iPad, or iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard
- USB charging cable
- User documentation
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 0.45 in./1.14 cm
- Width: 5.06 in./12.85 cm
- Weight: 13.58 oz./384.99 g
- Length: 11.43 in./29.03 cm
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-004161
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855088390
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three-year limited hardware warranty
Ratings & Reviews
I just brought it and I'm typing this review using this keyboard. It is easy to use and it is basically plug and play. It maybe he I just brought it and I'm typing this review using this keyboard. It is easy to use and it is basically plug and play. It maybe helpful if the keyboard can actually change layout automatically the when it connects boot camp. It is easy to type and it take no effort to type on as the keys are designed well. Good job Logitech. …
- Written by Timothy C from Hong Kong
162 of 175 people found this useful
I can type on my mac, my iPad and on my phone, all both, all w/ just one keyboard and a single stroke.
This is a def. buy for s I can type on my mac, my iPad and on my phone, all both, all w/ just one keyboard and a single stroke.
This is a def. buy for sure, you'll be glad you did! …
- Written by Jarod T from San Antonio
120 of 128 people found this useful
Using it with my iPad as I type right now!
I originally wanted a keyboard for my computer because I got in a bad car accident and my computer was throw from the vehicle resu I originally wanted a keyboard for my computer because I got in a bad car accident and my computer was throw from the vehicle resulting in half of the buttons falling off. I went to best buy not expecting anything fancy but when I read what this laptop could do I bought it and tried it in the store just in case I needed to return it.
I set up both my laptop and iPad at the same time and it worked flawlessly! I was able to switch from one device to the other with just a click of a button! It does take about 2-3 seconds for it to to connect when switching, but who complains about that?!
The cool thing I noticed about this keyboard is that it is touch and hover activated! If you touch it or even hover your hands over it, it lights up! If you take your hands away after 5 seconds it goes into power saving mode.
It also matches the MacBook Air and Pros perfectly with its metally-silver and black design. It is also small and light and would fit into just about every bag or laptop case.
It is rechargeable and comes with a cord, but since I have taken it out of the box I haven't had to charge it yet and I have gotten at least two hours of use all together and it hasn't died on me. When I do plug it in however, it does still work to use and type on.
So far I am super glad that I bought this key board, If I have any issues I will be sure to log on and update my review. Hope this helps! Enjoy! …
- Written by Constance B from antioch
124 of 139 people found this useful
WOW, love it...worth every penny,
...Well, I think I found the best keyboard hands down. I ordered it from Apple and received it in less than 24hours...excellent se ...Well, I think I found the best keyboard hands down. I ordered it from Apple and received it in less than 24hours...excellent service!
...easy to read black keys white lettering...nice contrast,
...Adjustable backlit keys, all you have to do is have your hands hover over the keypad and it lights up...Magic,
...pretty well the same size as Apples bluetooth keyboard,
...I also want to mention although this is made for Apple products I was able to easially connect my Asus solid state Windows 8.1 laptop using a bluetooth connection.
After weeks of looking I found a keyboard that will work seamlessly with my iPad,Mac,and iPod, and some Bluetooth Windows products as well.
I have purchased at least a dozen or more keyboards in the past, but this one is in a class of its own.
Logitech has hit it right out of the park with this product. …
- Written by Lorenzo M from North York
1 of 1 people found this useful
Excellent product itself! However...
I am satisfied with this product overall.
everything is perfect. typing is soft, quality is good, and moving between different de I am satisfied with this product overall.
everything is perfect. typing is soft, quality is good, and moving between different devices work greatly!
The only thing I don't like is key mapping problem with "fn" key.
I use betterTouchTool app to customize my key mapping.
for example, with apple mouse. "fn+two finger swipe to the left" => maximize current window at the left half of screen.
However, this keyboard doesn't recognize pushing "fn" key alone.
Unless you push "fn+ another key on the keyboard", the keyboard doesn't send a signal to computer.
I strongly believe that the "fn" locates best accessible position at the corner, so there are many people using the key as a shortcut with another action. if you are the one and going to use this keyboard, you should change the key mapping not using "fn" key.
In my case, I changed all key mapping replacing with "shift". it feels weird for me now since I got used to using 'fn'.
I asked this to Logitech, but they answered like as if they didn't care this matter.
Other than that.. this product is the best keyboard for the people who use multiple apple devices. …
- Written by Hyosang K from Berkeley
0 of 1 people found this useful
Tried different keyboards...
I have tried three different models of iPad keyboards. The first two broke right away. This one synchronized easily, and just wo I have tried three different models of iPad keyboards. The first two broke right away. This one synchronized easily, and just worked. Awesome! I also love that I can use it with my AppleTV …
- Written by Richard H from Corte Madera
4 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use a Bluetooth mouse at the Same Time I use the add- on keyboard and the IPad ????
- Asked by Peter W from Mt. Pleasant
- Apr 9, 2015
Can the bluetooth switching be programmed to work with any bluetooth device? For Example, My MBA, Win 7 Based PC and my Android Tablet.
- Asked by David R from Wilsonville
- Jun 7, 2013
Yes; if it can pair with a device and the device can accept keyboard input then it can switch betwee Yes; if it can pair with a device and the device can accept keyboard input then it can switch between 3 devices; there's also the near-identical one slightly more tweaked for Windows, the K810. …
- Answered by Chris R from Goonellabah
- Jul 11, 2013
Apple TV compatible?
- Asked by Ivan O from Hove
- Nov 19, 2013
Yes, it's Apple TV compatible. If you don't want to use the remote app on your iPhone or iPad, you c Yes, it's Apple TV compatible. If you don't want to use the remote app on your iPhone or iPad, you can sync the apple tv to this keyboard as one of the 3 devices. …
- Answered by Lucas R from Deltona
- Nov 27, 2013
is this compatible with the ipad mini
- Asked by Roy Q from San Francisco
- Oct 15, 2013
Yes it is. I own both and they work fine together.
- Answered by Lindsey L
- Nov 6, 2013