The Belkin® Iris™ Anti-Glare Film assists you in avoiding damage without affecting the functionality of your iPod touch touchscreen. Strong yet thin and lightweight, the film provides excellent protection that will help keep your iPod looking like new.
- True Clear for optimal screen visibility
- Customized for Retina displays
- Matte finish reduces glare
- Includes screen overlay, cleaning wipe, smoothing card, and dust-removal film
- Fast and easy to install
- Protects from scratches and scuffs
Did you notice?TrueClear technology is customized for the Retina display to ensure optimal screen visibility.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPod touch screen without changing its appearance.
What's in the Box?
- Two Belkin® Iris™ Anti-Glare Films for iPod touch
- Cleaning wipe
- Smoothing card
- Dust removal film
- Form Factor: Film
- Material: Clear Film
- Mfr. Part Number: F8W394ww2-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868975503
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does Belkin make anti-glare film for iphone 6?
- Asked by Judy V from Babylon
- Mar 30, 2015
No answers yet
Can I use the Belkin Anti-Glare Film with an Incase Pop case for my iPod touch (5th generation)?
- Asked by Alan F from Moncton
- Jul 10, 2013
Yes, you can. Just take off the case and then place the screen protector. Afterwards, attach the Pop Yes, you can. Just take off the case and then place the screen protector. Afterwards, attach the Pop case back on and it will be fine. …
- Answered by Vincent L from San Gabriel
- Apr 19, 2014