D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD Camera
D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD Camera
The D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD camera combines D-Link's deep knowledge of IP surveillance devices with the easy usability of Apple HomeKit technology. Its elegant, stylish design fits effortlessly into your home, while delivering a full suite of high-end features such as a 180-degree wide angle lens, Full HD 1080p resolution, two-way audio, night vision, and a microSD card slot.
The 180-degree wide-angle lens can capture an entire room using just one camera, and Full HD 1080p resolution allows you to see every little detail. Infra-red LEDs are hidden in plain sight behind the black bands on either side of the lens, providing night vision up to 16 feet (5 meters), even in complete darkness. You can also access the Omna 180 Cam HD directly from the Home app on your iPhone or iPad. Or you can simply use the free Omna app for more control and advanced settings—you'll receive instant notifications no matter where you are.
See your home from an entirely new perspective with the 180-degree wide-angle view
Full HD 1080p resolution for sharp images that display every detail
Record video clips with sound to microSD card to play back later (microSD card sold separately)
Receive alerts and record video clips whenever motion is detected
Enjoy crisp and clear two-way communication using the camera's built-in microphone and speaker
Night vision lets you see up to 16 feet (5 meters) in the dark
Did You Notice?
Provides an immersive 180-degree view that allows you to see everything at once, even in complete darkness.
Apple Recommends For
Integrating into your HomeKit scenes for careful monitoring and control of your home, for instance, turning on lights when Omna 180 detects motion.
What’s in the Box
D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD Camera (DSH-C310)
Quick installation guide
Other Features: HomeKit Compatible, Wireless
Power Source: AC, External power supply
Height: 5.2 in./13.2 cm
Length: 2.28 in./5.8 cm
Width: 2.28 in./5.8 cm.
Weight: 8.18 oz./232 g
Mfr. Part Number: DSH-C310
UPC or EAN No.: 790069430527
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: Two years
Answers from the community
How do I access the video remotely?
- Asked by Nilesh P from Ascot
- on Feb 20, 2017
Per the D-Link datasheet (but applies to all HomeKit cameras). “Remote access requires an Apple TV Per the D-Link datasheet (but applies to all HomeKit cameras). “Remote access requires an Apple TV (4th generation or later) with Apple TV software 10.1 or later, or an iPad with iOS 10.1 or later to act as a hub If using iPad as a hub, it must be connected to the same network as the camera at time of access”
- Answered by Ian K from Sunnyvale
- on Feb 17, 2017
Does the camera turn itself back on if there is a power outage? Can this be done remotely? Or do I have to manually restart it?
- Asked by Caren L from New York
- on Feb 20, 2017
Can this camera be used outside, where most security cameras go? Assuming not, is there an enclosure available?
- Asked by Kirk K from Tulsa
- on Feb 22, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
You are always home with the Omna 180 Cam HD, which gives you a 180-degree view of your home in crisp 1080p Full HD. Omna brings a new perspective to your home through its trendy but discreet design. Simply smart, the camera is state of the art and easy to set up, operate and manage. Omna is derived from the Latin “omnis” meaning all, every, all-encompassing – and indeed, the Omna camera can see e verything, wherever you place it in your home. Control your Omna camera with the free Omna app and get a live view of your home, receive alerts when motion is detected, watch motion-triggered video playbacks, and use your camera’s two-way audio function.
- 180-Degree Field of View – D-Link’s unique 180-degree solutions and de-warping technology allow you to see just about everywhere and everything.
- Dynamic Video Streaming – The video bitrate continuously adjusts to ensure optimal performance given the available bandwidth.
- Two-Way Audio – Listen and speak using the camera’s built-in microphone and speaker, so you can still make your presence known even when you’re not at home.
- Night Vision – See up to 5 meters in complete darkness with infrared night vision.
- Motion Detection – Receive motion detection alerts and view motion detection-triggered video clips to know what’s going on at home.
- Local Recording – Record motion detection-triggered video clips directly to a microSDXC card up to 128 GB. Offers more flexibility on recording video locally to the camera without impacting network or Internet bandwidth, all with no recurring monthly fees. …