Herschel Supply's Pop Quiz backpack features a classic silhouette with a modern slant, including a fully padded fleece-lined sleeve that can accommodate your 15-inch or smaller MacBook.
- Tough woven exterior
- Large main compartment lined with Herschel's signature red and white stripe coated cotton-poly fabric
- Padded fleece-lined compartment that fits up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Single front pocket with key clip
- Waterproof front pocket zipper
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
Did you notice?A padded fleece-lined pocket surrounds your MacBook when you're on the go.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your MacBook in a bag that displays Herschel Supply Co.'s signature shape and feel.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Pop Quiz Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 17 in./43.18 cm
- Width: 6 in./15.24 cm
- Length: 11 in./27.94 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10011-00552-OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432045143
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
I love this backpack!
I think everyone needs a backpack like this one! It has so much space and is very stylish. ;)
- Written by MIcaela M
163 of 172 people found this useful
Very stylish and very useful. Perfectly satisfies students' needs.
- Written by Zhe S from New York
137 of 146 people found this useful
I love this backpack!! I got it for school and upon ordering I was worried there was way too many pockets for me; but there isn't. I love this backpack!! I got it for school and upon ordering I was worried there was way too many pockets for me; but there isn't. Inside there is only a laptop sleeve (negatory on the ipad pocket) and the rest is very roomy (which is exactly what I wanted). I have a 13 inch macbook pro and in the 15 inch pocket is fine. The sunglass pocket doesn't get in the way and the front pockets are spacious enough for me. I'm 5'0 and when I put it on it isn't overwhelming AKA its just the perfect size. …
- Written by Jillian C from KIHEI
128 of 135 people found this useful
Love this backpack! It is extremely well assembled. When using the zippers, feels of high quality, and seems as if it will hold up Love this backpack! It is extremely well assembled. When using the zippers, feels of high quality, and seems as if it will hold up well to the test of time. I purchased the grey/highlighter green version, and the only downside of it is that after around 5 months of use, it seems the green part is getting a bit dirty. It cleaned up pretty easily with some standard dish soap and water, but didn't get back to exactly how it was out of the box. The backpack is perfect to carry your Macbook, or even just to carry basic essentials on a daily basis. It is my main bag for taking to work everyday, and the second pocket behind the first is perfect for all the little items you need (ex: pens, notepad, bandaids, etc.) As an extra bonus, the sunglasses pocket is also lined with the same material as the Macbook pocket, so it is soft against your lenses. I would absolutely recommend this item to others, and I get many compliments on my backpack! :D …
- Written by Nicole D from Greensburg
2 of 2 people found this useful
Very cool backpack - perfect for school or college. A lot of space, special part for MacBooks or overall computers. A small part f Very cool backpack - perfect for school or college. A lot of space, special part for MacBooks or overall computers. A small part for sunglasses - which I thing is perfect as you don't scratch them! I really love this backpack^^ …
- Written by Ekaterina A from Limassol
1 of 1 people found this useful
Simply but brilliant
A lot of space inside and a very good looking backpack.
- Written by Cristian G from Bucuresti
8 of 9 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the backpack protect on the bottom?
- Asked by Lucas M from Noblesville
- Jun 7, 2015
Can you lock the zip on this pack with a little travel lock?
- Asked by Jayne E
- Aug 30, 2014
yes, but only the large section that opens where you can store your macbook, books, etc. not the sma yes, but only the large section that opens where you can store your macbook, books, etc. not the smaller front pockets. …
- Answered by Andrew C from El Paso
- Aug 31, 2014
Is the bottom of the bag / handle made of leather, or any part of the bag for that matter.
- Asked by William S from Brisbane
- Jan 23, 2015
Would the black/brown version of this backpack suit a male? I'm 16 studying at Tafe and just wondering if this would be good for a male?
- Asked by Glen M from Jane Brook
- Feb 12, 2015
Will the phone phone pocket on the side near the laptop compartment for an iPhone 6 plus. And if it fits will it work with a thin spigen case on it.
- Asked by Ibrahim A from Placentia
- Feb 13, 2015
No, it does not fit iPhone 6 plus (with or without case) because that little pocket (not stretchable No, it does not fit iPhone 6 plus (with or without case) because that little pocket (not stretchable or flexible) is only for iPhone 5s or smaller devices. …
- Answered by Aung Z from Perth
- Feb 26, 2015