The Incase ICON sleeve for MacBook Pro incorporates advanced Tensaerlite technology along with a lightweight EVA bumper frame to ensure maximum impact absorption. A magnetic snap closure further secures your MacBook, while allowing for easy access.
- Premium neoprene outer panels layered over faux fur
- Lined interior walls for enhanced support
- Streamlined construction designed for durability and performance
- Magnetic snap closure to secure your MacBook Pro
Did you notice?Tensaerlite technology helps deliver maximum impact absorption.
Apple Recommends ForSurrounding your MacBook with tough yet gentle protection.
What's in the Box?
- Incase ICON Sleeve with Tensaerlite
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Faux Fur, Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60517
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450135090
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty/)
Ratings & Reviews
Good but not necessary
I bought the case so my 13" pro can fit into my briefcase purse and be smaller. I don't think it truly saves more than maybe half I bought the case so my 13" pro can fit into my briefcase purse and be smaller. I don't think it truly saves more than maybe half a centimeter of width space. It might even make my pro a bit longer because of the space for the magnetic closure, but I would have to actually try out the other case to know. It does fit very snugly though, so I feel safe toting my pro around. The magnetic closure will turn the screen off if you place the laptop on top of the case with the magnetic closure to the left. So I simply rotate it and put the magnet on the right side and it is no big deal. I enjoy that it opens on the short side of the computer, so when it is in a backpack I can slide the computer out without having to take the case out too every time. But on removal of the laptop from the case, it can get caught inside because of the edges to the case. So it isn't simply an "open and pull" removal it is more of an "open and pull the side of the case back far enough so the computer can pass the edges then pull" thing. That can get annoying when I am in a hurry.
Overall if you are going purely for the size, I don't think it makes a huge difference. Look at the price when you're deciding. But it is a nice case and it has its quirks you'll have to work around. …
- Written by Emily F from Centennial
2 of 2 people found this useful
Fits like a glove!
I bought this sleeve for my MacBook Pro 13 with retina display and it fits perfectly! It has a snug fit and there is no chance of I bought this sleeve for my MacBook Pro 13 with retina display and it fits perfectly! It has a snug fit and there is no chance of the laptop slipping out. The material on the inside is extremely soft and I won't be worried about scratching my laptop. It is slightly expensive but considering the protection it provides my laptop- worth it.
I would recommend this product. …
- Written by Raveena S from Toronto
10 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is this case waterproof or water resistant? and how much so?
- Asked by Rachel W
- Jun 20, 2015
Does it fit also the macbook air 13''?
- Asked by Alessia S from Castiglione Delle Stiviere
- Sep 13, 2014
No. I own a macbook air 13", and this case does not fit, for some reason that currently eludes me.
- Answered by Michael B from Lakeway
- Nov 5, 2014
Does the sleeve turn anyone else's computer off?
- Asked by Caitlin S from River Falls
- Dec 23, 2014
The magnet on the sleeve seems to initiate some sort of magnetic protection in the computer which ma The magnet on the sleeve seems to initiate some sort of magnetic protection in the computer which makes it sleep (sure you've noticed it just comes back on again with a key press after you move it a bit). It does it to mine too.
However there is an answer. You need to keep it away from the power connection (and battery/hard drive maybe?). so if you just spin it round it's fine. I flip mine over too just to be sure.
great sleeve I recon. It's only a little issue and there is a fix! …
- Answered by Alex P
- Dec 31, 2014
Does it fit for the macbook pro 13¨ (NO retina)?
- Asked by Sandra P from Miami
- Nov 30, 2014
Will this 13" macbook air cover fit a 13" macbook air with a hard shell cover on it (speck)?
- Asked by Suzanne J from Brisbane
- Dec 4, 2014
Not at all!
In theory, the moving magnetic field will induce some current on the traces on the PC Not at all!
In theory, the moving magnetic field will induce some current on the traces on the PCB inside the MacBook Pro. However, this current is almost imperceptible, and won't cause any damage.
The magnet in the display of your MacBook is stronger than this one, you should be fine! …
- Answered by Alfie P
- Dec 14, 2014