AppleCare+ for iPhone SE
AppleCare+ for iPhone SE
AppleCare+ for iPhone
Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone(1) and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $29 for screen damage, or $99 for any other damage, plus applicable tax.(2) In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your bag during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPhone.
Buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase. Your iPhone purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Retail Store (requires inspection of your iPhone and proof of purchase)
- By calling (800) 275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs the iPhone, iOS, and many applications, the iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone (3)
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Mail-in repair (4): Mail in your iPhone using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair (4): Take your iPhone to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service (4)
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Battery (1)
- Included earphones and accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage,(2) each subject to a service fee of $29 for screen damage, or $99 for any other damage, plus applicable tax
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS and iCloud, and Apple-branded apps, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail, and Calendar
- Connecting to wireless networks
- (1) Service coverage is available only for the iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms at http://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus for full details.
- (2) AppleCare+ for iPhone provides coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of of $29 for a screen replacement, or $99 for any other damage, plus applicable tax.
- (3) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
- (4) Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee. Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
- AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the iPhone. For complete details, see terms at http://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
- The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.