can the pad slide out of the case sideways when closed ?
case md456ll-a ipad md510ll-a
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…
1 Answer from the Community
No. The Smart Case is made specifically for the iPad, so it snaps into the case and will not fall out, even if turned upside down and shaken with the cover open. It is very secure and takes a little bit of effort to get the iPad in. This is the only case I have seen that totally covers the iPad back, front and edges, and protects the edges. It has cutouts for the back camera, power cord, earphone jack and slide switch and little "bumpouts" for the on/off button and volume button. Once you put the iPad in the case, it is not easy to get back out, but this is a good thing in my opinion. This is the only case I will use that is meant to protect the iPad itself, not just carry it. Hope this helps.
- Answered by Pat C from Grants Pass
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can it close compleatly with the iPad on the case ?
- Asked by Khristine L from Sunny Isles
- Dec 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it close compleatly with the iPad on the case ?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover M…
How do you get the I pad out of the case?
- Asked by Jill J from Taylor
- Mar 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you get the I pad out of the case?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…