Can I use the bluetooth to use is for phone use AND for the use of my iPhone 4S through my radio
My 2002 Ford Expedition does not have an auxiliary to hook up to. Is this a problem with this adaptor? Can it be use via bluetooth for the entire use of all of the product's features?
1 Answer from the Community
How this works is that it communicates with the device via bluetooth, but the device communicate with your car's stereo via the AUX. You may want to look for a similar product by Belkin called CarAudio Connect FM with Bluetooth®, which can communicate with your stereo via FM frequency instead.
- Answered by Trey S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I convert my I home radio for iPhone 4 to my iphone 6?
- Asked by Claude W from Jackson
- Jan 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I convert my I home radio for iPhone 4 to my iphone 6?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can I use Apples bluetooth keyboard with my i-phone 4, 4s or 5.
- Asked by Adam M from Shingletown
- Mar 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Apples bluetooth keyboard with my i-phone 4, 4s or 5.)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English