Doesn´t the Iphone interfear with the Credid Cards !? Doens´t it mess with the Cards magnetic informations?
For what I know, It may interfear with magnetic tec.
But not with the chip one (If it is not RFS - radio frequency systems)
- Asked by Flávio M from Belo Horizonte
- Flag as inappropriate (Doesn´t the Iphone interfear with the Credid Cards !? Doens´t it mess with the Cards magnetic informations?)
- Asked about: Twelve South BookBook Case for iPho…
1 Answer from the Community
The iPhone (or any other mobile device for that matter) does not produce anywhere near enough electro-magnetic energy to cause any damage to the cards. Even a small magnet would struggle to damage a credit card, it's larger ones that pose more risk.
I had my iPhone 4 in the BookBook for iPhone 4 for over a year, and my card were all perfectly fine.
- Answered by Callum K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i buy an itunes card gift online?
- Asked by Cristina P from London
- Feb 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can i buy an itunes card gift online?)
- Asked about: iTunes Gift Cards 50 Pack - $10