Can you program the WeMo Insight Switch to turn on at sunset and turn off at a set time? We do not want light on all night.
3 Answers from the Community
Yes - The control of on and off are set independently, so one (on for example) can be based on sunrise/sunset, the other (off) to a time of day. You can even create different settings for each day of the week.
- Answered by Rory J from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes you can I have 2 of them and can ajust to any time you like
- Answered by James W P from Rockland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, it's great because it adjusts the ON command to mirror the sunset time (you can even adjust it to a set amount of time before or after sunset & still have the same OFF time). Very nice, it use it to control the porch area light. My WEMO Rule is 'Sunset -9:pm, Daily' on a WeMo Light Switch. It would work the same on a WeMo Insight Swith also.
- Answered by Douglas C from Calimesa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Turn off all lights or just some?
- Asked by Alex E from Boerne
- Jul 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Turn off all lights or just some?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue tap Switch
No answers yet
Can you change default settings when turning bulbs off and on with Bridge?
- Asked by Philip M from Oakland
- Mar 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you change default settings when turning bulbs off and on with Bridge?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…