How does this mouse "Feel"? My hand gets cramped and my shoulders get tight from long hours at the computer.
2 Answers from the Community
I personally find it very comfortable. The only thing is, it takes some getting used to. If you hold it in a death grip, afraid to let its thin body go, your hand WILL cramp. But once you learn to use a light grip, its one of the best mice out there. I personally use it as a mobile mouse because if its size and weight.
- Answered by Zach H from Richland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Very thin and conferable. Silicone Cases are Available.
- Answered by Kaelan D from Centennial
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I currently have the "square mouse" and I find that my hand arthritis gets tired quickly. Which mouse would you recommend for wireless iMac?
- Asked by Marlyne C from Easton
- Apr 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I currently have the "square mouse" and I find that my hand arthritis gets tired quickly. Which mouse would you recommend for wireless iMac?)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Mouse M510