Looking to install this in a energy efficient demanding house boat. What are the peak/average operating currents at 120VAC, assuming no usb connectivity.
- Asked by David E from Westfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Power Draw)
1 Answer from the Community
Depends on how much switching and or routing the device is handling. Running on averages, and at 123.5 vac average, It draws from .11 to .13 amps in "ready" condition. Once some traffic starts flowing, example, iPod playing on line game + media server streaming a movie to apple tv + iPhone watching a stream from netflix, one computer downloading updates. Average power draw 10 watts peaked at 12 watts. Average amps .15 to .3 amps. Hope this helps.
- Answered by Bill B from Red Oak
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it support devices which draw more power?
- Asked by Jakob P from Cologne
- Mar 21, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support devices which draw more power?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
How many watts of power does the Air port extreme draw?
- Asked by Joel G from Ocean Ridge
- Sep 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How many watts of power does the Air port extreme draw?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme