what are the changes to the multitouch gestures?
i'm using 10.5.8
my trouble with multitouch is when scrolling vertical in a spreadsheet (openoffice) it has an undesirable lateral scroll.
is there a way to turn off the two finger lateral scroll just for openoffice?
can i change the rate of lateral scroll globally?
I would also like to eliminate the pinch zoom in/out in the spreadsheet as it drives me crazy.
does any of this work different in 10.6?
are there any 3rd party solutions that work with 10.5.8 or 10.6?
thank u sooooo much! this would make my mac experience so much better!
1 Answer from the Community
In Snow Leopard, every multi-touch gesture has the checkbox for you to turn it off. You also can get, for Snow Leopard only, Bettertouchtool and/or Jitouch.
- Answered by Matthew M from Pleasanton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how much can I customize gestures and presses?
- Asked by Norton R from Las Vegas
- Mar 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (how much can I customize gestures and presses?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
No answers yet
Can we change fm channels with the earpod remote ?
- Asked by Lata B
- Oct 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can we change fm channels with the earpod remote ?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic