I need a new charger for my 15' macbook pro.
It is a little over a year old. I also purchased, what turned out to be a knock off a few months ago from amazon for 15 dollars. Mistake, the think lasted for about one week. I use my macbook fairly often, and would like the charger to last more than 15 months if possible. Still I am hesitant to purchase an 80 dollar charger. Is this my best option? Out of the 100 or so reviews I have read, I have only found about 4 or 5 positive reviews. Any help would be appreciated.
- Asked by Andrew D from Wellesley
- Flag as inappropriate (I need a new charger for my 15' macbook pro.)
1 Answer from the Community
I have had this adapter for quite some time and have not had any issues with it, honestly my opinion is that if you are careful with the adapter, like keep the wire relatively straight (no bending it in half), there should be no problem with this lasting a year and a half or more. I have had my magsafe 2 adapter for more then 2 years and have had no problems with it myself.
- Answered by Dylan B from Draper
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Same cable that ships with 15" Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Anson M from Oakland
- Nov 13, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Same cable that ships with 15" Macbook Pro?)
- Asked about: USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
No answers yet
Can I connect two of these to a new Macbook Pro 15" with a single cable?
- Asked by Gregory G from Herndon
- Oct 29, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect two of these to a new Macbook Pro 15" with a single cable?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display