Can I use the VESA mount adapter for the current 21.5 inch iMAC? I just bought, will not fit on my desk under the hutch, need a way to lower by 1"
2 Answers from the Community
I have the EXACT Same Problem .. All 3rd party VESA mounts that I find require you to keep the iMAC 21.5" base on which makes my iMAC too tall. I have a need to mount my iMAC 21.5" under a kitchen cabinet that is 1/8" too tall. I assume the VESA kit you are talking about is MC434ZM/A.
Everything that I'm reading shows hat the base of the iMAC 21.5" is not removable. This is very dissapointing if true.
- Answered by Richard G from Howell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. This is for the 24- and 27-inch iMacs & the LCD-backlit 27" Cinema displays.
- Answered by Ryan B from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
do I need an adapter to use this mount on my 21.5 display?
- Asked by Rachael R from Redwood City
- Nov 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (do I need an adapter to use this mount on my 21.5 display?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount
need cable to connect external backup to new iMac 21.5 usb port. Present cable to large to go for usb port
- Asked by Cynthia C from New Smyrna Beach
- Mar 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (need cable to connect external backup to new iMac 21.5 usb port. Present cable to large to go for usb port)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter