To what extent are they sweat-proof?
If I ran using the earbuds that came with my iPhone4, they did not function properly after I'd run a few miles - presuming that had to do with the amount of sweat.. that is, the playback would speed up (such that it sounded like chipmunks were singing), or it might randomly skip ahead to the next song while the first was playing, etc. This didn't happen when I switched to a non-apple set of earbuds, but it's recurred when I've used the original earbuds. I know they're not meant to be water-proof per se, but would like to have some assurance of that they'd still function properly while I exercise, too.
- Asked by Marla S from Rockville
- Flag as inappropriate (To what extent are they sweat-proof?)
1 Answer from the Community
Gym and sweat for upto 9 hours a day even wont affect these
- Answered by Ishaan C from Fremont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are they sweat proof, can i wear during walk in garden when my whole face and ears sweating?
- Asked by Sandeep A from Newyork
- Jun 19, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they sweat proof, can i wear during walk in garden when my whole face and ears sweating?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo2 On-Ear Headphones - Bla…
Are the AirPods sweat proof or water resistant?
- Asked by Miguel M from Seattle
- Sep 7, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the AirPods sweat proof or water resistant?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet
Is Apple Watch water proof ?
- Asked by Trevor M from Belleville
- Jul 14, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Apple Watch water proof ?)
- Asked about: 42mm (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band - S/M …