Is this still 2.1 amps?
- Asked by Godwin K from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this still 2.1 amps?)
5 Answers from the Community
I haven't seen the new wall charging unit, but if we assume that the output voltage is 5 volts -- then the charging unit would be putting out 2.4 amps.
Quick calculation to find watts: Volts * Amps = Watts, so 5V * 2.4 amps = 12 watts.
- Answered by Gerry C from Coto De Caza
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Nope. This is supposedly 2.4 amps for quicker charging. Notice: 2.4 amps x 5 volt = 12 Watt :)
- Answered by Ye W from East Rutherford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This one is 2.5AMP
- Answered by Mark S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
It says right on the unit: Output: 5.2V 2.4A
- Answered by Micah M from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
I would expect if it's 12W, then being 5V it is 2.4 Amps.
- Answered by Simon T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
What is this cables power rating? 2.1 Amps? 2.4 Amps?
- Asked by John W from Baltimore
- Aug 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is this cables power rating? 2.1 Amps? 2.4 Amps?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (2 m)
airport express multi amp/speaker/system
- Asked by Gary S from Lake Oswego
- Mar 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (airport express multi amp/speaker/system)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet