Stevenson-Kelsey Spousal Support Calculator
About Stevenson-Kelsey Spousal Support Calculator
Use the Stevenson-Kelsey Spousal Support Calculator to view the calculation of alimony in various jurisdictions and with various formulas.
When using the calculator please keep in mind the following:
- The formulas presented assume no child support and insufficient assets for an alimony buy-out.
- These formulas are provided as guidelines and should not be substituted for critical analysis of the facts of each individual case by qualified counsel.
- There is not currently any formula enacted or endorsed by the Massachusetts Legislature.
- The amount of alimony is dependent on the consideration of many factors (as described in M.G.L. c. 208 Section 34).
- Nevertheless, these formulas have proven to be a valuable resource in helping parties understand a reasonable potential range of spousal support orders.
- Kelsey & Trask, P.C.
- Stevenson-Kelsey Spousal Support Calculator
- Post Date:
- May 19, 2009
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.