A multi-player Scrabble-like game for mobile phones and desktop computers. You can play against friends who have iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Nokia or just a PC. If you’ve heard about Words with Friends then you should find WordRival very similar.
Make words on the board from the letters in your rack. Points awarded for each letter of any word that you make that is in the Scrabble SOWPODS dictionary. If your words cross a special square then you’ll get some of the points multiplied.
Note: for legal reasons this game is not the same as Scrabble.
- Play against friends anywhere in the world over the Internet
- Find a random opponent to play against over the Internet with one click
- Get notified when the other played has moved so you can close the app
- Chat with you opponent using the built-in chat facility
- Play as many games simultaneously as you like
- There is no single player mode
- Aztux Ltd
- Post Date:
- November 2, 2010
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.