The Forex (Foreign Exchange) Insider
About The Forex (Foreign Exchange) Insider
What is Forex Trading and how do you get into it? From Yahoo: The Forex market is a non-stop cash market where currencies of nations are traded, typically via brokers. Foreign currencies are constantly and simultaneously bought and sold across local and global markets and traders’ investments increase or decrease in value based upon currency movements. Foreign exchange market conditions can change at any time in response to real-time events. The main enticements of currency dealing to private investors and attractions for short-term Forex trading are:
- 24-hour trading, 5 days a week with non-stop access to global Forex dealers.
- An enormous liquid market making it easy to trade most currencies.
- Volatile markets offering profit opportunities.
- Standard instruments for controlling risk exposure.
- The ability to profit in rising or falling markets.
- Leveraged trading with low margin requirements.
- Many options for zero commission trading.
This iPhone webapp will deliver you the best news on Forex trading in an iPhone or iPod Touch-readable format. Check back each day by adding a bookmark on your mobile device!
Whats New in this Version
- Redesigned entire site
- Updated company url
- Updated screenshot
- Crossgates AC
- The Forex (Foreign Exchange) Insider
- Post Date:
- April 13, 2009
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.