About 43 Actions
Quickly add new actions, organize in contexts and projects, set due dates; get your daily or weekly agenda by email; add new actions via Jott.com, Twitter.com or by email; mark active/next actions; check off and archive finished tasks; customize the color scheme; export a backup (in XML-format) for safekeeping, and much more.
New features include:
- ATOM feeds for your feed-reader.
- Option to search archived actions.
- Now you can add a context and project to new actions by sending them to your “newaction” email address. (Read our blog at 43actions.tumblr.com for more details.)
43 Actions: Staying in the loop — on the go.
Whats New in this Version
- Add context and project directly when emailing a new task. (See 43actions.tumblr.com blog for details on how to do this.)
- All Actions button.
- New iPhone native client in beta, code named “Paper.” (Syncing with 43actions.com, feature in development.)
- Video tour.
- OLB Productions
- 43 Actions
- Post Date:
- December 16, 2008
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.