Hahlo aims to provide all the standard functionality of Twitter, but in an interface styled and optimized for iPhone and iPod touch. You can easily view the public timeline, your friends’ timelines, user timelines, replies sent to your tweets, your direct messages, and your favourites.
Best of all, you can easily update your Twitter status, reply to and favourite tweets with a single tap and even send direct messages to your friends — all from the simple Hahlo interface.
As of Version 3 new features include Summize search integration, all-new menu system, improved and refined interface, user profiles, customisable settings and much more.
Whats New in this Version
- Restyled interface, introducing all-new ‘stack’ style menu, and tabbed navigation on some screens.
- Built-in search capabilities made possible by the API provided by Summize.com
- Customisable ‘home’ page
- Avatar and text size settings
- Inline replies and direct messages
- User profiles - just like the sidebar in twitter
- Improved auto-refresh for the friends timeline
- Refresh buttons on almost all timelines
- Added ability to add new friends, as well as follow/unfollow functions and ability to turn notifications on/off
- Hashtags are auto-linked in timelines
- New popup sub-menus when you tap on a users name or avatar
- Countless bug fixes and enhancements to make the overall Hahlo experience even better
- Dean J Robinson
- Post Date:
- May 5, 2008
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.