The best web app experience you’ll find in a Twitter client. Between text messages and the Web, there are about a million ways to use Twitter on your iPhone, but Logpost would like to think that its sheer style will make you bookmark it for future Twittering. What makes Logpost so special? It’s very finger- and eyeball-friendly. It’s got huge buttons and a friendly graphical interface with thumbnails for browsing and checking up on your friends. Optimized for EDGE. It is fast and super easy to use from anywhere.
Whats New in this Version
- New features include the ability to search Twitter and view daily trends to see what today’s hottest topics are.
- The entire application has been redeveloped to increase speed and universal access whether you’re on a slow connection or a fast one.
- You’ll find that by clicking on individual Tweets in your timeline you are now able to carry out a host of new options including favorites, retweeting or following that person.
- Go deeper by reviewing their profile and seeing who they follow.
- We’ve taken extra special care with the redesign of the Tweet screen to make the area as large as possible so you can see what you are writing in an oversized font. Logpost is a huge upgrade and is free for anyone to use.
- New Leaders
- Post Date:
- June 23, 2009
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.